7/15/10

Hidden treasures...

 Today I'm feeling so blessed, as the whole world on Facebook already knows lol So many awesome friends and family, and the new love in my life that has my head spinning, in the best way, from sun up to sun down and back again. Went out to the garden to take pictures for Jan this morning, who has poured her heart into this plot of land with beautiful results, and look who I found hiding in her garden! What a little sweetie he was just sitting there stuck between two pots, poor guy. But he's none the worse for wear and probably napping in the shade with all of his brothers and sisters right now as I type this. My god, how can anyone resist that sweet little face?!
M'kay, I really hate to state the obvious, but damn it's hot out there! I don't think the humidity could possibly get any higher than it is, I swear even my hair starts sweating not even 5 seconds out of the shower, this is the one thing I did NOT miss when I was up north, well that and creepy crawly critters, I could definitely do without those too, but I suppose it's a small price to pay for being home...
Hope y'all are finding ways to stay cool and having a great week, only one more day and then it's the weekend, but of course that would be stating the obvious again wouldn't it? lol

No comments: