7/13/10

Getting to Know YOU





Getting to know YOU



1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?  
Oooh, definitely someone that's confident and comfortable in their own skin. Someone who knows who they are and what they want. Someone who's a little mysterious, quick witted, intelligent.... Sexy is as sexy does you know... lol

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper? 
Definitely change a diaper, for some reason that doesn't bother me at all, but I can NOT handle puke, YUCK!!!!!

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introverted, for the most part.

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
I think probably taste, as long as I knew I was getting it back!

5. Cake or Pie?
Mmmmm.... pie....

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
I would have loved to have played Trixie on Deadwood, she was tough but sexy all rolled into one.

7. My favorite website is.....?
I have two blogs that I love equally, can't list one without the other....
http://www.blessourhearts.net/
http://poemsandnovels.blogspot.com/


8. The highlight of my day is....?
Any time that is spent just relaxing and catching up on writing or editing photos.

No comments: